News Update :

Shahrukh Khan talked about his passion of riding Bikes

Monday, August 19, 2013

Shahrukh Khan has recently revealed about his passion for riding bikes in an event. The event has been organized by Bajaj where SRK has been prized a KTM 200 Duke by Rajiv Bajaj, Managing Director, Bajaj Auto Ltd.

SRK revealed that, “Motorcycling is my passion and I finally got my hands on the KTM, 10 months ago. I love to go on rides when I get the time and may be will get my son Aryan to take it up as well”.
SRK also said that, he is excited to get a KTM 390 Duke for his Birthday in November.




Well, it’s not a big deal for Shahrukh Khan to afford a bike on his birthday. Let’s wait to have another click on KTM this November. 
Share this Article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 24x7 India 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.