News Update :

Bipasha Basu-Amar Singh conversation published

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Soon after the removal of Gag order by the Supreme Court of India which was filed by the Politician on his alleged conversations, it has been published by a leading publication. The phone call which has been recorded in 2006 is having the conversation between actress Bipasha Basu and Amar Singh. 
The published conversation between both of them which has been issued is:




Bipasha Basu: Now tell me, when are you meeting me?

Amar Singh: Where do you want to see baby? I am very busy.

B: OK sweetie …

A: Very nice of you to have remembered me.

B: Yeah, I always remember you.

A: Old person like me?

B: I`m sorry!

A: I said, old man like me..

B: Old man like you …

A: Yes, yes …

B: I do not think age really matters…

A: It matters between the legs.

B: (laughs loudly) Oh God … You try to get some time. We have not met for a month now.

A: Yes, ok ok . We shall meet.

However there has been no proof yet that the voice is of Bipasha, also she is very upset with these kind of stories.  Currently she is shooting in Russia and has tweeted that,
“Pls request u all to go n hear d conversation 1st n then if u still think its me, I openly challenge anyone to prove it is me”!. Also the annoyed actress said that, “There is a limit of making up stories at the cost of a celeb! Sensationalising ridiculous and untrue stories is not ethical at all!” 

Hope the matter gets resolved soon.
Share this Article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 24x7 India 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.